Bost Group Provides High-Quality Machinery & Equipment for Sale
At Bost Group, we provide a wide range of industry solutions for the mining, quarrying & construction sector. Our Crushing and Screening equipment are state-of-the-art. We are constantly looking for ways in which we can help our clients achieve better productivity, which is why our team works closely with manufacturers from around the world to provide you with affordable yet high-quality equipment.
When it comes to Crushing Equipment for Sale, we have quite an extensive range of new and used crushers that will prove to be a great buy for you – both in terms of product quality as well as the price.
Here’s a quick look at some of the Most Popular Crushers that we have for hire and/or sale. Keep in mind that this is not the full list, but more of a sample for you to get an idea of the range of brands and models that we have.
Mobile Jaw Crushers
To name only a few of our fantastic Mobile Jaw Crushers:
- GASPARIN GI129C/CV EVEREST: The GI 129C is the flagship crusher for the Gasparin Jaw Crusher range. This model is exceptional for heavy applications thanks to its high-strength components. The GI129C is equipped with a vibrating grizzly feeder and is suited for traditional application, while the GI129CV with vibrating grizzly feeder and pre-screen is better suited to demanding application and higher percentages of fine particles.
- KEESTRACK B3: Keestrack focus on innovation and design has produced one of the leading Jaw crushers around. At the heart of their design is a commitment to safety and performance and this Jaw has the lowest engine consumption on the market and a reverse crushing option for blockages and sticky material. It also has the largest jaw opening for the 30t range, with a minimum CSS of 45mm. This machine is available with many options including overband magnets, and as an electric version.
- PORTAFILL MJ-9/MJ-9R (9000JC/9000JC-R): This compact jaw crusher is a powerhouse for its size. It is ideally suited to contractors and quarry operators alike. The MJ-9 can be easily transported and is designed to excel in a wide range of crushing applications. The stylish modern design allows unrivalled access to the engine and around the crushing chamber. The Portafill MJ-9R (9000JC-R) comes with all the features of the MJ-9 (9000JC) with the addition of a fitted screen box and returns conveyor that will return oversize materials to the feeder/hopper or optionally stockpile oversize material to the side of the machine.
Mobile Cone Crushers
Some of our exceptional Cone Crushers include:
- KEESTRACK H4E: A highly productive and sturdy Cone Crusher, the KEESTRACK H4Eis able to withstand tough environments and is used for primary, secondary, tertiary or quarternary crushing application. Its design is focused on productivity, safety and ease of use which is evident with the removable engine option and the availability of the full hybrid machine. It can be fed up to 185 mm material, has the capacity to achieve up to 250 tonnes/hr and is extremely versatile with options of different crushing chambers.
- KEESTRACK H6E: Keestrack products are easy to operate maintain and to access for replacing wear and spare parts. This versatile Cone Crusher can be used in primary, secondary, tertiary or quarternary crushing application. It is designed to crush the toughest of rock and ore, being fed up to 215 mm material and has the capacity for up to 400 tonnes/hr. It is available as a full hybrid model also with the option of different crushing chambers.
Mobile HSI Impact Crushers
Here’s a quick look at some of our Mobile HSI Impact Crushers:
- GASPARIN GI 1111 K2/K2R: This crusher has an efficient & highly productive horizontal shaft impactor. It is versatile in application and as the latest generation HCS management system & technologies, offering using high production volume and a consistent end production. The K2R is known for its low running costs and being equipped with a closed-circuit system.
- KEESTRACK R6: With its unrivalled performance, this beast of an Impact Crusher is able to produce quality shaped product at up to 500 tonnes/hr. It has the highest reduction ratio of crushers in its class and is suitable for both primary and secondary crushing. It is equipped with one of the most heavy duty rotors that can withstand the hardest of materials. It is also available as a hybrid model.
- PORTAFILL MI-7/MI-7R (7000IC/7000IC-R): A must have impact crusher for contractors and recycling operators, this crusher is compact, has exceptional ease of use and ideally suited for crushing concrete, rubble, asphalt and stone. The MI-7R (7000IC-R) features the standard MI-7 (7000IC) with the addition of a screen and recirculating system. Oversize material can be returned to the feeder of the crusher or optionally stockpiled to the side of the machine.