Built By Miners, For Miners: Bost Refuelling Stations alleviate the time consuming and unnecessary task of bringing equipment to the surface when only a refuel is required!
Features & Benefits:
- Solid Steel construction.
- Surface treatment of zinc enriched primer and top coat of two pack epoxy.
- Low profile, built on a galvanized skid base for ease of shifting underground, also providing good operator vision when changing tanks.
- Tanks built to comply with AS 1940 and AS 1962, and self bunded to capture 150% of contents - greatly reducing envrironmental risk.
- Tanks come complete with inspection hatch, corner protection and added protection around the fork slots.
- Available in 1500L, 2000L, 3000L size tank options.
- Shell specifications: 2400mm-H x 5340mm-L x 1860mm-W
Let us present a solution for your mining operation!